THANK YOU for being a part of our village of support! Our volunteers are the hearbeat of our non-profit. We have a wide variety of a volunteer positions. Our Volunteers are the hands-on-operations of Foster Village Peoria. There are so many flexible and various ways to help!
Openings for our Board of Directors for 2024-2025: Email: Info@FosterVillagePeoria.org if interested.
Volunteering positions & opportunities: We have a large variety of volunteer roles & positions, with a flexible hours & ability. We can also give credit to students for community service hours. Below is just a few areas for volunteering-- but if you have a talent or passion you want to share, you can note that in the interest form below.
- Community Outreach Liasions: Help us connect with businesses, organizations, and churches
- Youth Connect Events Committee: Plans a fun event for kids in foster care (6 events a year).
- Lead a Workshop: We are always looking for professionals to share about topics & lead a training/class.
- Resource Closet Team: We have a variety of roles within the Resource Closet (stocking, inventory, welcome bag packing, deliveries, etc)
- Visit Room Facility Volunteers: Opening & Closing of the facility for visits, this isn't supervising the roles- just opening/closing the space so families can use our space to do visits.
- Fundraising Committee: We are always looking to grow our Fundraising Team! The team meets 3-4 times per year and plans fundraising events, utilizing volunteers & Board as needed.